We’ve just updated the Tax info on our site to include the 2011 & 2012 Tax Assessment. The information is applicable to Bursary students. The RUG has also recently updated their FAQ to ensure for example that Bursaries don’t take a job in the same year they end their contract. Additionally, the International Service desk has stated to often not be able to help with nuanced questions and they now refer to Tax Globalizers Bluestone for assistance.
- Gopher (a group of PhD students at the RUG) is offering a workshop series on soft skills. gopher.im/soft-skills-wo… #Groningen #univgroningen 6 months ago
- Don't forget to vote in the University Council elections. You have until the 20th of May! 6 months ago
- The PhD Survey 2013 has startef. Check your inbox and participate! 7 months ago
- The verdict is in! Important for all bursary PhDs: rechtspraak.nl/Organisatie/Ge… #RUG #BursaryPhD 7 months ago
- The Groningen Graduate Interest Network (GRIN) made into the modern ages. We are offically now on twitter. You'll hear more from us :) 7 months ago